Re: [PyrNet-L] Is there anything a Pyr won't eat?

Isn't it amazing how quickly they pick up bad habits and it takes
forever to teach them good ones! Sometimes I think these dogs are
perpetual teenagers! Bo was actually begging for peanut butter
cookies last night. This, from a dog who I basically couldn't get
to eat much of anything for the first 7 years of his life,
including filet mignon!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com