Re: [PyrNet-L] Y2K(was system down)

Hey Jan,
>   I'll try the older computer first and if that's okay then I'll switch
this
> on one. Exciting to think of a new millenium so let's hope everything
works

You did go into your computer and change the doo-hickie (computer literate
here) that list's the date as four digits....?

> Not allowed to water the garden  from tomorrow until the 2nd of Jan using
> the hose. Big watering tonight coming up.

I'd like to water something, but when I went into the kennel and tried to
break the ice in the water bucket with a well directed stomp, I drenched my
leg up to the knee in freezing water.

The Pyrs snarffed the turkey and leftovers like the poor starving hounds
that they are.

> well including the electricity, eft pos machines and the loo flushes too
or
> I'll be making camp potties!! My husband thinks I'm mad with all my water
> bottles, candles, cig lighters, batteries, firewood, petrol cans but I
want
> to be prepared!! Will let you know what happens here after midnight on 1st

Good heavens, what is a camp potties???
-Carrie