[PyrNet-L] Y2K(was system down)

. Could not buy a packet of matches today at the supermarket, all sold out!!
Not allowed to water the garden  from tomorrow until the 2nd of Jan using
the hose. Big watering tonight coming up.

  I'll try the older computer first and if that's okay then I'll switch this
on one. Exciting to think of a new millenium so let's hope everything works
well including the electricity, eft pos machines and the loo flushes too or
I'll be making camp potties!! My husband thinks I'm mad with all my water
bottles, candles, cig lighters, batteries, firewood, petrol cans but I want
to be prepared!! Will let you know what happens here after midnight on 1st
Jan 2000!!
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Christmaspage.html and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Index.html and
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/