Re: [PyrNet-L] underground fencing

There have been weeks of discussion on anorther list I'm on about a sweet,
gentle, 3 year old Wolfhound who was stabbed through the thigh and stomach
(with a butcher knife while laying down), exposing her intestines, because she
left her invisible fenced property to chase a neighbor's cat.  She lay bleeding
for a day, afraid to return to her property and died from her wounds the next
day after she was found and surgery to save her was unsuccessful.

Stephanie