[PyrNet-L] Y2K preparations

Yes I'm  afraid so Carrie, you have guessed correctly!!  There is a "porta
potty" down the back shed  but I'm not sharing. If the first email from me
just after midnight on 1/1/2000 is good news then you'll know I have my
"creature comforts". Hot and cold running and flushing water, coffee and
cash for the ciggies from the eftpos machine. If not then it'll be camp
potties, flask coffee and roll your owns!! Mind you that's provided I'm in
any state to find the computer let alone where I live?? I've saved the
bottle of Drambuie to celebrate the new millenium and again "I'm not
sharing"!! Selfish little critter at times. Don't know how those poor dogs
cope at times.  Would have been a sight to see a leg in a bucket full of
ice. Gosh it's warm here today!!

Jan( what four digit thingy???) and the shovel at the ready for "night cart
duties"!!

Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Christmaspage.html and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Index.html and
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/