Re: [PyrNet-L] Where's Albert?

Emily, if you mean Janice Vocke's Albert, she's been offline for
months. Seems her son moved out and took the computer with him.
:-(   Here's hoping she gets a computer in 2000 so that she can
once again regale us with Albert stories. That reminds me, I
believe I promised to send Albert a box of special gourmet dog
cookies for Christmas.....  Better get to the Post Office, I'm a
little late.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com