Re: [PyrNet-L] underground fencing

In fact, my parents spent an
> obscene amount on a 6 ft
> privacy fence -- wood -- for their dogs and then
> tried EVERYTHING after one
> of their dogs kept figurig ways out.

    I've heard all sorts of stories about dogs getting
out of all sorts of enclosures. My husband had a
friend who had two pyrs, they learned to unplug the
electric fence!   One of mine learned to hit the latch
that opened the gate and we had to put a wire through
the outside of the latch to keep him in.
   On the other hand, Jake seems to really respect the
fence.  I went outside one day because he was barking.
It turned out I had left the gate open and he was
barking at the open gate, looking at it like "your
tempting me, stop it."
                    Brandy

=====
"Bluebonnets" by Julia D. Booth
Offical Flower Song of the State of Texas
Chorus:
Bluebonnets, blue lovely Bluebonnets,
More beautiful than all the rest.
Texas chose you for her flower,