Re: [PyrNet-L] underground fencing

<< I will say that I hear horror stories about dogs getting out of even
 conventional fences. In fact, my parents spent an obscene amount on a 6 ft
 privacy fence -- wood -- for their dogs and then tried EVERYTHING after one
 of their dogs kept figurig ways out. They added hot wire, rock fill below,
 etc. The dog still gets out regularly.

We have one dog that is up and over everything!  Don't know what the
attraction is on the other side of the fence -- other than the fact that he
HATES huskies, and our neighbor has one.  About the only way we can
comfortably keep him in the yard is to keep him in a totally enclosed run.
We hate it, because although it is a good size area, he doesn't have as much
freedom as our other dogs.  I think that's part of his eating problem.  He
doesn't get as much exercise as he would normally have being outside, and
therefore he isn't hungry.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC