[PyrNet-L] Please help. Non Pyr

Done Michaelene and I hope Cowboy wins.  They all look a great bunch of
dogs. Sometimes we forget there are other breeds apart from our own Pyrs.
Only just over 4 hours til countdown so all the best to you and yours' from
New Zealand for the next millenium and yes I survived the "Mother visit"
just!! Thinking of you all and will try and let you know how all goes in
"Aotearoa, The land of the Long White Cloud," the first country to see the
New Year 2000. Thinking of you too Ann and to all those New Zealanders not
in their place of birth when the clock strikes midnight. My dear friend died
last night after a 15 year non complaining struggle from cancer. Didn't stop
her from showing her dogs and having a wonderful time and did we two "girls"
have fun over the years!! We could pitch our tent in record time at dog
shows! Poodles and Pyreneans were a great combination to take away together.
I think the "best one" was her coming back from a triangle and for some
reason her false teeth flew out of her mouth and landed at the Judge's
feet!! He didn't bat an eyelid, just picked them up with his hanky and
handed them back to her. I wished I could have granted her just one wish.
For some reason she always wanted a Pyr "when she had more room". Why I
never knew. Not to show but just to have one. She used to say "One day girl,
I'm having one of your dog's".  A woman who had poodles, Shih Tzus and
Lhasas? She's taken my "secrets" with her, I'll keep her's.
Aren't we lucky to have such great buddies even though they leave before we
are ready to let them go.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Christmaspage.html and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/Index.html and
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest Site
http://homepages.msn.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/