Re: [PyrNet-L]Losing a friend was ( Please help. Non Pyr)

So sorry for the loss of your friend, Jan. But, like our dogs
that have gone before, they live on in our happy memories. I'm
sure she's happier now and with her dogs. Probably looking down
upon you enjoying the celebration right along with you. And guess
what! She now has more room and probably is with all your dogs
that have already gone to the Bridge, as well as her own.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com