[PyrNet-L] Thanks for the calendar orders

I just want to thank everyone who ordered pyr calendars from the Sierra
Pacific Great Pyrenees Club.  It meant alot to us.  We made about $100 and
the profits will go to our fledgling therapy dog program where we give our
gifts to nursing home residents when we visit or give them a polaroid picture
taken of them with the pyrs.  I hope you enjoy them as we enter into the year
2000 and throughout the year.  At least in January you'll have Thor to keep
you smiling!  And thanks again.

Elisa Ungerman
Sacramento CA