[PyrNet-L] Year 2000 has arrived!!

Hello to you all,

the best wishes for the new Millenium from the Netherlands, where we passed
savely and without any problems.
We are having a lot of fireworks as we have a lot of neighbours.

All the dogs are in the living room with me and my husband (who came back
from Spain just in time this afternoon) with one of the  male Pyrs in the
bench and the other Pyrs and the German Shepherd spread  around us. Just as
we are used to every year.

I am looking forward to meet a lot of you (again) in April at the National
Specialty.

Happy New Year and  a big hug for all the furry friends,

Ursula