Re: [PyrNet-L] Traditional New Year's Meal

Joe, We have pork and sauerkraut. Actually, it is a French recipe
which has wine, juniper berries etc. I made a double batch this
year. <groan> That's why I was up so late cooking. As a matter of
fact the pot is still hot and so are the sausages. There's enough
for an army so anyone that wants some just come on by and get it!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com