Re: [PyrNet-L] Traditional New Year's Meal

Well, here in OK were having Collards, sow belly, Purple hull peas and home
baked sourdough bread.  If I'm really hungry may add some fresh fried
potatoes to that.
Beverly Coate  C&C Farms   Stigler Oklahoma   USA  918-967-4871
Great Pyrenees LGD's  -  Hampshire - Cotswald - Polypay  Sheep
Nubian Dairy Goats  -  LGD Rescue foster home
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
Look over our new Mighty Mule E-Z gate openers by clicking on the Store
button  and check out the link to Excel if you would like a really special
Long distance service
bcoate@cwis.net
ICQ #20747702

> What does everyone have for a traditional New Years meal?

> This insures good luck and wealth the next year.  Black eyed peas
represent
> Penny's and the greens represent Dollars.  The more you eat the more
Penny's