Re: [PyrNet-L] Traditional New Year's Meal

Tell you what Kelley, I'll email it to you when I get a chance to
type it up later today. I'll try to see if there's a recipe for
the other stuff. This particular cookbook is the one where he
cooks with wine, but then, the French usually do! I also have a
couple of French Gourmet cookbooks if I can find them.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com