Re: [PyrNet-L]Another of Jan's Friends pages (was what's all the fuss about??

Ha Ha Jan got you there! No photos of me that way. As a matter of
fact, very few photos of me at all. I am definitely NOT
photogenic. Although, I do have a picture (actually many) of my
dogs either in bed with or on the sofa with, my husband or my
children. Even have one of Bo, on his back, in my Son's sleeping
bag with him. Oh, the memories!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com