[PyrNet-L] collars

Any suggestions on the best collar to use?  Now that Gypsy's 10 months
old and developing a nice full ruff of hair, the wide buckle collar that
she used to wear flattens out the hair on her neck.  The buckle on the
narrow collar gets tangled in her fur, as does the nylon choke collar
when we're walking.  Are choke chains any better, or would it be a wasted
effort?  And what about an everyday collar?  Help!  Those tags have to
hang on something, and we can't have a choke collar that doesn't release!

Jeanne & Gypsy
GypsyunLTD@juno.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.