Re: [PyrNet-L] chips vs tattooing

<< And they're going to look for tags with phone numbers, not
 microchips or tattoos.  I think we need to cover all our bases!

This is the way we feel about our guys.  Three of the now five pyrs are
microchipped, and these have rabies tags, ID tag, plus the tag with the
microchip number on it.  The other two just have rabies and ID tags.  Tanuki
will be getting his microchip this spring when we get the HD x-rays done.
Babe should probably be microchipped.  She's the new little rescue we got on
New Year's Day!

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC