Re: [PyrNet-L] Crazy?

Suzi and Robyn,  Probably being plastered has something to do with it??
I can't understand why it is easier to do something like that than just
attempt to keep your dog at home.  Although I expect those kind have
problems with authority, or anyone telling ( asking?? ) them to do
something.  Until we get laws changed so animals can have rights under
guardianship rather than as property, crazy people are free to do such
horrible things.  And your right, there is a whole other implication that
comes with this behavior.  First it is the poor innocent dog, what comes
next? I feel for the woman, she is still very upset!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka