Re: [PyrNet-L] Trip t0 the Vet

Gosh Robyn, I think I have other ideas for ways to spend money...I
dunno...I never get to try any of them.  Worst part is, Silver
straightened right around, and we are still having problems with poor
Kemo.  I've been getting up with her on the hour to go out at night, woke
up this morning thinking...ah, we must be past this, only to find she was
no longer in the room.  She got the bedroom door opened and instead of
bothering us anymore the poor thing had the " runs" all through the
house!!!  Cleaned it up last night and spent the morning with the steam
cleaner shampooing carpets  ( what ever else could I be doing??? )  It is
certainly not her fault, and she was none too happy, and of course the
Vet. gets our business!  I like that you got one of those " extravagant
breakfasts "  out! :-)  Cyn.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas