Re: [PyrNet-L] My Pyr prefers Caress, how about yours?

> Anybody else's Pyr eat your soap?

One of the clients at the vets/kennel where I work gave us all little
bags of goodies for Christmas.  One of the "goodies" was a bar of
natural scented lavendar goats fat soap from one of the farms in the
area.  It was sitting on the edge of my tub, but not for long!

Gabriel, the Pyr that I have in foster care right now, had a little
appetizer one night before supper.  He did not blow bubbles or start
baying like a goat, however. <BG>

Catherine