Re: [PyrNet-L] Introduction

In a message dated 1/26/00 3:07:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lochsloy@eagnet.com writes:

<<  So we adopted him and he
 is the most wonderful boy in the world!  >>

      Hello Marie, How wonderful that Beau, has such a wonderful home! I am
sure he is happy now! Welcome to the list, and hats off to you for helping
with rescue. I have 7 pyr's two of which are rescues and they definitely have
a special place in our heart. I had a person call today to check on how one
of ours was doing and it was so nice to say she is doing great and has come
out of her shell. Hope to hear more from you about Beau soon.

Debbie and the Pyr gang