Re: [PyrNet-L] Question on Dog Laws

On 6 Feb 00, at 21:49, D3melza@aol.com wrote:

> Hi everybody! I have a question. I am moving to Albuquerque, New Mexico
>
> with my two Pyr's (and a husband) in June. There is a park nearby the
> house we are considering buying, but it has a sign that says "Curb your
> dogs." I assume this means that they want me to walk on the sidewalk with
> the doggies and not let them poop in the grass. Am I correct in this
> assumption? Thanks for your help!
 Hi Emily, most of the parks in Albuquerque are dog friendly, goes
without saying to pick up after the dogs, great to hear your coming
down our way. Hoffmann Park in the NE is ' the' dog park where all
the doggie stuff takes place, Fun Matches, Trials, ATT testing and
best of all our annual Pyrnic, hope to see you there.

Judith S. Miller
jsmiller@newmex.com
Rescue Co-Chair,
Enchantment Great Pyrenees Club