Re: [PyrNet-L] Question on Dog Laws

I have always understood it to mean have your dog go at the edge of the
street by the curb.  I have just assumed it was so the street cleaners
could clean it, since their brushes and water work best up against the
curbs, pushing stuff into the sewer grates.  If anyone finds out what it
really means I hope they let us know.  I've always found it a bit
difficult.  Some of my dogs would go on command, and you could walk them
to the area you wanted.  Most like to walk a bit and then suddenly drop.
It doesn't always work well dragging them over and dropping their hind
ends into the street.  And then there is traffic!   Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka