[PyrNet-L] visitors update!!

Just thought you might like to know that the "Lamb thief" has a case of what
my old Dad used to call "the squitters"!!  Nice to actually know what caused
it, not so nice to have to scrub the dog run out again so soon!!  I have
given her a couple of dia stop and she'll be fine in the morning.  "Can't
eat my tea Seymor, I've got a sore tummy, you have it" instead of trying to
take his lips out if he looks at her bowl.  All that lovely crispy skin I
was saving to "quietly shovel down", she ate all that too.  Probably just as
well or it could have been me on the dia stop!!
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans