Re: [PyrNet-L] visitors

The ways in which they let you down! Great story, Jan.
We had guests Friday night and served as hors d'oeuvres some smoked salmon
that was a belated Christmas gift awaiting a special occasion. Paddington,
who's usually so impressive the way he'll lie quietly amidst all the
low-lying goodies, found salmon just too much to resist. Despite my "No,
Off, Paddington....you heard me!"s, before I could bodily drag him back,
he was licking off a guest's plate....in her lap....and she was laughing
so hard she was no help at all!! Fortunately all our friends are dog
people--I guess others just don't come back.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose (I liked it too, but my manners were
better).  Be honest, Ivy, you wouldn't get that close to company!!