RE: [PyrNet-L] new addition to our pyr family *G*(kinda long)

It is so good of you and your husband to make room in your home and life for
Hardy. I am always amazed at people that will just let a pet wander around
because they are tired of taking care of it. Do they not realize that owning
a pet is a lifetime commitment! Sorry, I will get off of my soapbox now.

As far as fattening her up, I know my pup loves cottage cheese and hard
boiled eggs in his bowl - gobbles it right up. Of course, there isn't much
he doesn't seem to like. I caught him taking butternut squash skins off
plates on the counter last night. Bad Doggie! I had to try to keep the smile
off my face when I was reprimanding him. He was trying to choke the skins
down so fast before I could take him away.

Good luck to you and Hardy (and the rest of the tribe)