Re: [PyrNet-L] Health, Care: Purdue Boat Study

Janice, thank you for all of the information and links. Today Push is eating
from the floor, although he too tips over his dish -eat from dish, tip dish,
eat food off floor, try to dig hole to china through linoleum, attack food
remnants, wait until next feeding time. Who said playing with your food is
not fun? Water on the floor is not an option for him either as he plays with
that too (if given the chance he will even stick both front paws in the
toilet bowl and start swimming...) Again, thank you for your helpful
information- I had no idea that I was INCREASING his chance to bloat.