RE: [PyrNet-L] new addition to our pyr family *G*(kinda long)

 But now we've gotten a new garbage can with a lock top on it *L* &
have moved it to (hopefullY) a new area where the dogs can't get to it.

Sometimes, I don't think there is such a thing as an area where the little
devils can't get at something when they want it bad enough. I can't imagine
the effect that jalapenos would have on a dogs digestive tract. I would
imagine that end result was horrible :-(