[PyrNet-L] Compatibility with birds

Need some help on the Great Pyrenees.

I have finally moved into a house with a large garden, which allows me to
get the kind of dog I have always wanted, i.e.. large.  For the last few
months I have been trying to decide which breeds I should consider, it is
made more difficult however because I have an African Grey parrot which
spends a lot of time out of the cage when I am home.

I therefore can only consider breeds which DO NOT have a high prey drive,
which has led me to the Guardian type dogs.  Does anyone of the list have
any experience with the Gt. Pyr and small animals, especially birds.

Any advice on my shortlist would be much appreciated:
1. Bernese Mountain Dog
2. Great Pyrenees
3. Kurvasz

Many Thanks