Re: [PyrNet-L] Trimming nails :-)

<<Yes I think they must be Tracy. Milou was certainly trying to tell you
something. Maybe time for a pedicure? This summer weather can play havoc
with the feet on us girls especially when you spend all summer in that old
favourite footwear "bare feet" and then have trouble getting a pair of shoes
on.>>Jan

How right you are! LOL!  I grew up hardly ever wearing shoes - I have a
whole series of class photo's of me and classmates all barefoot :-)  comes
from growing up in a small farming/hippie district - town with one street,
one store and NO PUB!! LOL!

I still hate wearing shoes and only wear them when I have to - even kick
them off at work! (they are used to me now - pacing about my office with no
shoes muttering to myself - "don't worry, she's just the speechrwiter", they
say.  "She's just 'writing speeches' ".  Its fun to be 'eccentric' - I think
I brighten their blue suited days LOL! :-) )

Yep, I think Milou was trying to tell me that if I was going to walk around
with my claws showing, I had to make them as nice as I keep telling her hers
should be!!!  The right tool for the job? :-/  Thanks a lot Pooh
Bear....yep, yours are next! LOL!

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au