[PyrNet-L] RE: Compatibility with birds

Thank you all very much, you have been extremely helpful!
I think I have decided upon the Bernese Mountain Dog as I posted to same
message to the 3 corresponding groups.

Just one last question before I go ahead:
What are you opinions of leaving the dog alone during the day whilst at
work?  (Mon-Fri 8am - 6pm)