Re: [PyrNet-L] More visitors!!

Nah, Marci, a lot of dog owners live this way. Most of them just
have better things to do with their time than to be obsessive,
compulsive over their housekeeping! LOL I.E. Work, kids, the dog
lists, the dogs themselves, enjoying life, therapy visits,
volunteer work, etc. And Jan, life's too short to worry over a
little dog hair and visitors you'll more than likely never meet
again! Besides, if you do all that stuff before you go shopping
you'll starve to death as all the stores will be closed by the
time you're done! ROFL! Which reminds me, perhaps the proper
payback to Michael would be putting a picture of him in those
infamous shorts, up on the webpage! <eg>

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com