Re: [PyrNet-L] More visitors!!

In a message dated 2/9/00 2:24:54 AM Eastern Standard Time, ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz
writes:

<< Yes more visitors  today but I was out shopping.  >>

      Jan you are too funny, I just love to read your stories, it sounds like
there is never a dull moment around your house. You are so descriptive in
your writing it is almost like watching it on TV. I will say that I am going
to miss the Hamish stories, so much when he goes to his home. Well, now I
must go clean up, Pyr hair of my own, even with all the brushing its always
around. You would think they would go bald. LOL!

Debbie and the Pyr gang