[PyrNet-L] More visitors!!

Yes in my experience Marci they do!!  Just had a call from my friend,
Richard the Taxi Driver saying how much the visitors enjoyed seeing the dogs
(didn't mention the shorts!) and he hoped it was okay to stop in with them
and he thought that he would put us on his "Itinerary" for for future Cruise
ship visitors!! I'm one jump ahead of Richard now, I will know when the
Cruise ships are due in a month in advance so I will have time to do ears
and mouths too Joe!!  Setting up a donation box outside the gate.
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans