[PyrNet-L] penn hip question

ok i'm feeling really stupid right now *L* but what is Penn hip? is it just
a normal xray of the hips? is it something i should specifically request to
have done at the vets? Maya will be a year old on Feb 14th, I can't believe
a year has went by already since we got her *L* but i've noticed her
slightly drooping, walking with a slight limp etc.. once in awhile in the
hindquarters for the past couple of days, i'm not sure if she's twisted her
leg while playing with the new pup Hardy in one of the many holes she's dug
or what, but we are making an appointment to have her xrayed now to see
exactly what's wrong with her. Thanks for all the info that was put out
there on anesthesia in earlier posts also..thankfully my vet has worked with
pyrs before so he does know of the dangers etc..involved but i printed out
all the info from here & the web sites that were shared to give to him to
read also. I have to say since joining this list (even though i'm usually
just a lurker *L*) i've gained alot of valuable info & i've loved to read
all the pyr stories & know i'm not alone in dealing with all the pyr antics
*LOL*.
Thanks again
Mary & the gang