Re: [PyrNet-L] lost dog

In a message dated 2/10/00 12:32:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dancem99@hotmail.com writes:

<<  I just can't believe he isn't here.
 Thanks for the shoulder to cry on.  Deanna >>

       Dear Deanna. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I wish I could
help you find, I live in southern  Indiana. All I can do is pray, keep
looking, a friend of mine just got her Border Collie back. He is 18 weeks old
and was gone 31.5 hours, she called the police and animal control, and all
the vets in the area. Yes, they can come back on their own, and if it gets
dark leave your lights on, because he can recognize them. Good luck and keep
in touch.

Debbie and the Pyr gang