Re: [PyrNet-L] lost dog

Deanna,  I am so sorry, I know how awful the feeling is.  I feel for you
right down to the pit of my stomach where the feeling of worry and loss
settles!  Not to mention the heart that is heavy.  Make posters, put them
up around the country side, in your nearest towns, at the Vets.  Call
Vets in your area and let them know about your dog and to question any
dogs coming in that could be yours , and that he is chipped.  Call pounds
and shelters, of course getting it out on the E, helps more people to
know.  In our case with a missing Whippets ( many years
 ago ), the signs were the biggest help, and we did get him back.  Let
all your neighbors know too!  My thoughts are with you!  Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka