[PyrNet-L] Found Dog

Yes, after a totally sleepless night I started out with fliers and toward to
post office so I could tell all the rural delivery people, I saw him walking
away from the road about a mile from our house.  I just stopped the car,
opened the back door and called him and he came and got into the car.  I've
been crying ever since. He's asleep on our bed right now (usually a BIG no,
no). He is limping a little , I checked him for burrs but didn't find
anything.  He will let me touch and rub him all over so maybe he just chased
a cayote a little to much (He does hate them).  THanks to everyone who
helped me in the middle of the franic night.  I really do appreciate this
list more and more. He was gone 14 hours. A very long 14 hours I might add.
Thank you to all.  Deanna and Bear