Re: [PyrNet-L] Found Dog

----- Original Message -----
From: Deanna Low <dancem99@hotmail.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2000 9:12 AM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] Found Dog

> list more and more. He was gone 14 hours. A very long 14 hours I might
add.
> Thank you to all.  Deanna and Bear

Oh Deanna!!! I am so happy and relieved for you and Bear that he is now home
safe and sound! Who says prayer doesn't work? He is so lucky to be only a
little foot sore after his little adventure. If I were you I would sit down
and have a really serious talk with your stepson. Again, I am so relieved
Bear is back home were he belongs.
Marie McFarland and Beau lying at her feet