Re: [PyrNet-L] Rescue?

In a message dated 02/10/2000 11:25:22 AM Central Standard Time,
clhenke@juno.com writes:

<< I have a friend who has a litter mate to my pups.  Her Pyr. is kept
 so-o-o busy keeping the Coyotes away from the P. B. Pig rescue that she
 is starting to think another Pyr. might be a good helper.  Do we have any
 rescue Pyrs. in the North Texas region that might fit in as good working
 Pyrs.?  Her dogs are allowed in ( dog door ) but Ida spends most of her
 time out at night patrolling the fences, and comes in to sleep during the
 day or really bad weather. Cindy.  >>
    I have two boys I am taking applications for -- they still need
neutering.   They are in Houston right now but as soon as I can get neutering
arranged I can bring them to Waco-- someone from Dallas or so could come
south for him.  The boys are in a pen next to my goats and are doing fine.
they would have to be penned next to the PB pigs for a while and taken out
with them when someone has time to walk them amongst the pigs and make sure
they do not harm them.  then keep them out with the pigs longer and longer
til they get left there.
    I would consider placing a dog there
Pam