Re: [PyrNet-L] Found Dog

Sigh. What to do with a teenager. My son is 18 years old, has
been raised around Pyrs for more than half his life, and he STILL
leaves the gate open or unlatched! Even after his father had the
Pyr he owned killed by a car! The only suggestion I can give you
is hold on until he moves out. I'm waiting for this blissful
moment and praying that my dogs are safe in between times of
nagging, yelling and wanting to kill him for being so
irresponsible!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com