Re: [PyrNet-L] Rescue?

    If the dog is for PB pig  rescue and she is willing to place a deposit on
the neutering -- I will refund that when she send proof of neutering.   I
will send her the dog  -- no other fee's involved.  He came off death row
here in Houston.   -- he has had a DHLPP here and still needs rabies which I
do with neutering.
     He will have to be adjusted to his new job -- he is somewhere around 2
yrs of age.
    I will be coming to Waco on Tuesday -- I stay til Thursday morning and
then I come back to Houston.   If someone can come and get him please contact
me privately.  He is a nice boy.
Pam