Re: [PyrNet-L] penn hip question

Kelley,

> ...do you know how many they have accumulated in the past 3-4
> years since then?  He got a 0.20/0.23 score and later an OFA "Good"

Not one to leave things alone... I just got off the phone with the vet
supply company that admninistrates the PennHip test (Syngenics or
something) to ask them what the updated numbers were for Pyrs.

They now have 90 dogs in the database (upsettingly low), and the lowest
score recorded so far was 0.16 and the highest 0.92 (on the 0-1 scale)
with an average score of 0.46.

100-75th percentile <0.36
 75-50th percentile <0.43
 50-25th percentile <0.52

I also asked her about comparisons with OFA but she pointed out that
OFA *really* doesn't like PennHip (no surprise there) but she wasn't
aware of any contact with GDC (which I assume may be much more
productive).  She was going to bring it up at the next meeting.

So, since I've now answered my own question... I'll re-enter lurkdom.

Patric.

=====