Re(2): [PyrNet-L] visitors

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>the
>Pyr that was sitting on the couch with me had her nose edging toward my
>plate.  At the same time, one of our cats had come around the other side
>of
>me, and was trying an "attack" from the other direction!
We started out really well--no feeding scraps from the table, dogs on
"down/stays" during mealtimes, etc. Unfortunately, we just haven't been
able to resist Ivy Rose, who came to us as an adult and not particularly
amenable to "NO!" Her reaction is usually to go into clown mode to make us
laugh, and it works every time. And we can hardly let her off the hook and
get on Paddington's case, now can we? Last night while we were eating
dinner, there was a crash in the kitchen and Ivy had apparently been
surreptitiously sampling the butter--until the container got a bit too
close to the edge of the table! She had such a startled look on her face
that it was the hardest thing in the world not to totally crack up. The
best we could manage was a belated "No" and to not let her have the rest
of the butter!!
Ann, Peg, Paddington, and Ivy Rose (I don't know why not--there wasn't
much left!)