Re: [PyrNet-L] Everyone's favorite dog

----- Original Message -----
From: <JGentzel@aol.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2000 8:06 AM
Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] Everyone's favorite dog

> I am sure all have heard by now of the passing of Charles Schultz, the
alter
> ego of Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the rest of the gang.

Oh! I had not heard of Mr Schultz's passing! I just watched the program on
the history of the Peanuts gang and his retirement. I will miss him and his
characters sorely. They were always a big favorite of mine. And it has been
fun introducing all his classic specials to my four year old son. I think
Woodstock was always my favorite character from the strip.
Marie McFarland and Beau laying at her feet