Re: [PyrNet-L] cunning!!!

In a message dated 2/17/00 11:17:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
banjoart@nidlink.com writes:

<< Translation
 "check on my tea"-- (Check to see if your T-shirt is dry)
 "visit the loo"--(What Mary Tyler Moore did when she went in to see her
 boss, "Loo Grant".)
 "find the old tart on the bed"--(Find an old doughnut on the bed)
 "a couple of tots of scotch whiskey"--(Enough whiskey to fill a child's
 glass)
 "dribble in a fair whack of Drambuie" (About 3 cups)
 "cunning as "an outhouse rat" (as clever as Kerry Woods in figuring out why
 she can't dog-sit Hobbes again) >>

Hey Carrie, who did you do that?  We must make you the official Pyr-L
translator.  I now completely understand Jan's post.

Joe