[PyrNet-L] cunning!! and a slight deviation

Those "descriptions" take me back Liz when plumbing wasn't in every home and
my wee Mother used to stagger out to "bury" the contents in the garden. (She
was staggering because "it" was heavy. Dad was inside because he was just
staggering.  This task was done under cover of darkness with dire threats of
not having any lighting on just incase the neighbours could "see her".
Managed to "silhouette" the poor wee woman a few times just as a joke  or
let the dog out who would immediately think there was an intruder in the
garden. Dad had the best veggie garden in the valley!! The day running,
moving, flushing water was installed was a day not to be forgotten in the
Family history.
Jan
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ and
http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and my latest
Site http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/HobbyCt/postcardcollections/
 the site of PMDC http://www.geocities.com/pyreneans