Re: [PyrNet-L] cunning!! and a slight deviation

Ours as I remeber it in one place was just a "The long drop". Never seemed to
fill up. Never saw the red backs either.  We the raw immigrants must have been
totaly amazed. (I bit like I was when I came across the first squatt loo in
Italy)

I do remember a very funny situation in Mt Iza our first taste of Australia in
1953. I can just imagine my mothers total dismay. Any how the chap next door had
a thunder box and you know the Willy Willies well quite a strong one came
through and lifted it right off him and there he sat on the box pants around the
ankles for the whole neighbour hood of kids to see. The shower was the other
memory I have . A tin on the end of a pipe with holes in it. It worked. It was
also the era of "How much is that doggy in the window" being top of the pops.
Memoies ah memories

Liz