Re: [PyrNet-L] Cunning!!

I will humbly and modestly state that I can speak New Jersey and Minnesota,
understand Texan, and some deep South.  Rick (husband) can speak and
understand deep South and New England.  English, Kiwi and Aussie are my new
challenges.  Kerry and I experienced Scottish when asking for directions in
Sterling and both hoped the other understood a single word.  Neither of us
did.
-Carrie
PS--thanks for the heads-up on the equal parts whiskey/drambuie. Important
information.